Friday, December 14, 2007

/+\=...?


I just put two and two together:

linlinlol+leileilol = Cheapalert, he has two online persona's, apparently one is a guy and one is a girl. But he is a he, this is weird. Whereas with my condition I am the same person (just use persona's for legal reasons), he thinks he is literally two people, but it is painfully obvious when those two people are bashing our products in the same manner with no indistinguishable traits. Let me explain.

The character is half male/half female. That's interesting and this might fuel his hatred with me because he can't be comfortable with who he/she is; whereas I was able to just tell everyone and show it off, because if you aren't going to live your life and make the best of it to the world, what good does it do? He either feels he has to switch off between them or switches off between them to create some sort of acceptance for himself. With me, I don't give a shit or a damn who knows me or who doesn't (for who I am), this might bother him. He thinks I do it for publicity...well I do!! I refuse to live my life in a shell, no matter where it is. I want people to know me for who I am. Well, except my parents. I kind of avoid the subject with them but that's it.

This is the reason why I have to sign everything off as "Corbin" when it comes to this company because it's the legal name. Can't wait to change it.

Explains a lot.