Thursday, October 26, 2006

Again, more gripes.

Ok, so here's where the test of time leads...I am going to release this alpha version but that's the end of our run with FPS Creator.
Most of our troubles right now is our apparent lack of
a) Interest
b) Humans
c) Food

What we're looking for is serious people and serious commitment. I'm talking on a scale of 1 to 10 type of person, with 1 being "I'm doing this for money" and 10 being "I want to do this for the rest of my life". I would rather take the latter choice. If you are serious or want to know what we're like without flaking out, you need to get in touch with me. Better yet, CALL ME.
Here's the 3dfx Development temporary line, 1-559-736-4163, and our secondary line, 1-559-625-1407.
Don't be afraid, and don't give up! We need YOU!

And on a personal note, I want to let everyone know that I think I was being very very mean to CheapAlert, who is a respected member of the Quake community. Cheap, if you come accross this, I'm very sorry for all the crap that I put you through. I see now why you're always quick to judge us, and I shouldn't have taken it the wrong way. Cheapalert, please forgive me and my team!
With that, look forward to that alpha and more later.