Friday, October 27, 2006

Some confusion?


I got an email today from a user who complained that,

"There's no fucking way anyone can understand what you guys are or what you guys do. You guys say that you make games. How on Earth can you make more than one at a time? And business applications? I haven't seen any at all! What a load of crap! I suppose that you guys are still making Daikatana 2?? And Eradicator, while it sounds like a good concept isnt going to get you anywhere or be revolutionary at all. what it comes down to is that you guys are a bunch of stupid assholes who like taking credit for things that arent yours. 3dfx? i mean come on! what the hell kind of insult is that! what a load of crap. Good day."

If I say it once I say it a billion times: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all! I've gotten this kind of shit before in the past, but if you don't like the way we do things then don't bitch, and certainly don't insult any of us. We're doing this because we love to do it, there's nothing much more than that. You wonder where half of our time goes -- to fuckfaces like this! I mean, we keep you guys in the loop as much as we can but that's just absolutely uncalled for. Sure, he sounds like a fanboy ;) but I mean...you have to use profanity?
Anyways, I just wanted to share that with the rest of the planet. This is what I'm planning on going in to, and I have to start somewhere. Please, though, if you have no idea who we are or what we're trying to do, just stay away. This is for people who are interested in what we're accomplishing (or trying to).