Tuesday, September 26, 2006

THE MADNESS!

You know, this isn't really a game post, but I decided to talk here anyways.
It says, back when I created this account, in my profile, that I liked to drink and all this shit...after being out of HS for a long time I was able to look back on it and realize how stupid it all was. Yeah, so this is saying I won't chill every once in awhile for alcohol (yeah, Budweiser seems to be an office favorite atm, and I don't drink beer) but I can't have too much because of my health (what it did to me). Smoking seems to be Andrew's thing but I can't do too much of that either, and now I have people accusing me of using Meth (because of my health conditions I scratch everywhere); I have people telling me that I'm just skin and bones (I also have that eating disorder...:/). Ugh, just shut the fuck up everyone. Let me live in PEACE. Jeeze. It isn't that hard.
Oh yeah, and Serious Sam II simply fucking ROCKS. I've been playing it for 3 hours straight (after I got through cleaning my damn apartment) and I love it! I was a huge fan of FE and SE so this one was simply stunning! Seeing as it also runs really well with my GeForce FX5900 (BFGTech) makes me want to...nevermind, you can't hear this stuff. :D Not everyone's PC in the office is capable of Sam II so we're defaulting back to the coop favorite, Serious Sam: SE. That one is always fun.
Also, here to announce that Jimmy Stager (Isotope Studios) has officially joined forces with me and my design team on Eradicator 2 (making him part of 3dfx! YAY!) and in turn, will redirect our forces to work on tBGoAT and DevUnited's project.
That's all I have. Adios.