Saturday, September 16, 2006

Not much since the last update


Not much to post since the last update. Work is going okay, nothing big. Most of my time was spent trying to get my cohort's PC up to date (his PC didn't even come with drivers!).
Other words, I completely was successful in setting up Windows Vista RC1 Ultimate Edition! This OS rocks the socks off of Windows XP, so if you get a chance to either upgrade or install on a new hard drive/partition, do so now! The Customer Preview Program (CPP) is finally open so go before it closes and get your damn Windows Vista version Activated!
Also, a special section is dedicated to my beloved Windows 3.11 for Workgroups, who just passed unexpectadly while Vista was being installed. I will never forget the times we shared together, and will do my best to forget the times where I neglected you for Windows 95. This Windows OS, while not the original OS I bought, has survived EVERY incarnation of upgrading I've done. From Windows 95 to Windows XP, I have kept this little OS-that-was for those tough times where DosBox wouldn't cut it. Playing Crystal Caves or Duke Nukem II, or even Monster Bash on Win 3.11 was just priceless. Farewell, 3.11!