Saturday, September 02, 2006

REU Failures...


I have been notified that certain people are having problems installing REU with Doom 2.
All you have to do is "drag and drop" the REU wadfile onto the gledgeX.exe executable, or you can alternatively create a shortcut and have EDGE link to the wadfile.
The link to the EDGE site, if you are having problems, is at www.edge.sourceforge.net
I apparently had a problem with my PC as I began installing Windows Vista Pre-RC1...I'm kind of disgusted. I'm currently waiting for the RC1 build to begin appearing on Microsoft's site, so I guess I will continue waiting anyways.
Also, I have given the official company status report, on all employees or contributers [for 3dfx Development], and I will list them here:

Corbin Mathews - Lead Designer, Co-Founder (3dfx Development)
Brendan Doe - Lead Designer, Co-Founder (3dfx Development)
Jimmy Stager - Lead Designer, Founder (Isotope Studios)
Alex Seegar - Lead Designer, Co-Founder (Developers United) (current status debated)
Andrew Grimmer - Assistant Designer, Level Designer (current status debated)
Mick Hilvers - Assistant Designer (3dfx Development)
Melinda DeLeon - Art Director (3dfx Development)
Nima Naghibi - Lead Musician
Anita Posca - Lead Artist (3dfx Development)
David Quintana - Lead Level Design
Chris (ctd) - Web Development


We're currently looking for people with Talent!
Positions Available: Programmer; UnrealTech Coder; 3d Modeller; Game Designer. Qualifications and base pay will be found here in future blogs.

PS: I also want to tell you about Chris' FireFox extension.
Taken from his web site, where you can also download the extension http://code.yerblog.com/lastfm/ :
"I have created a Firefox extension that submits the tracks you play at www.Pandora.com to Last.fm."
Apparently, it's growing like wildfire and interesting to use if you browse the internet with Mozilla's FireFox Browser. If not, then you cannot use this extension. Sorry fellow IE users!
[[Corbin]]