Monday, January 21, 2008

Fusion Screens!

Here's a bit of the latest build of Fusion Episode 1, with a semi-WORKABLE HUD, but no dynamic lighting. These screens are exactly the same in the Dreamcast version minus the models (I instead took screens of the same models all the way around to simulate the effect). The level was just something I made really quick to show it off. Everything you see is what you get. This doesn't reflect Fusion as a whole, not nearly as a percent, I just wanted to make something to show off.









I decided to make an account over at WIP as well. If only it let me log in...and expect some sort of release soon. Time's going to be strained here in the forthcoming weeks but I'm trying to at least log 2 hours in to the mod a day (on top of the OTHER work I have with Psykotik and real-lifeness). Sometimes more, if I feel like it ;)

Enjoy them.
-Clari